Thursday, March 12, 2015

Stock Purchase -- Emerson Electric (NYSE: EMR)

On 03/11/15, I bought 30 shares EMR at $56/share.

Since I published the article Emerson Electric: A No-Brainer For Long-Term Investors at seekingalpha, EMR's stock price has been above my entry price $56.  I waited for a while and am glad that finally bought some shares at my desired price.

Here is the detail of this transaction:-


At the same time, I have wrote an April 17 put on EMR with striking price at $52.50.  Details are as following:-

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I've heard of buy-write strategies before using call options, but this is the first I've seen a put written. Pretty interesting stuff. :) I hope the trade works out for you. :)
    By the way, I'm polling PF bloggers for a future blog post idea. If you know your Myers-Briggs personality type would you mind sharing it with my readers? I'll link your results back to your site. You can take the test here if you don't yet know your type. http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

    For example, my result is INTJ

    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete