Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, everyone!

I received $2023.26 dividends in 2016.  Monthly average is around $168.60.

Because my focus in 2016 was not on dividend investment this year, the dividend return was kind of a pleasant surprise to me. The solid income also reinforces my conviction in dividend investment.

My goal on dividend investment in 2017 is to accumulate $2500 dividend annually.  This goal is not very aggressive, and I hope I can achieve it.

I haven't updated this blog regularly for quite some time. Sorry about it.  In 2017, I'll do my best to share my investment activities on this blog.

-- Record on my dividend stock purchases and sales;
-- Record on my cash secured put selling and covered call transactions;
-- Monthly dividend income;
-- Monthly VIX investment status.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent, 2k a year is nothing to scoff at. Very impressive, be sure to keep building that portfolio for future growth. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job collecting more than $2k in dividends. You should hit $2,500 in 2017 no problem. You may even get there with DRIPs and dividend increases. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, $2500 dividends isn't very aggressive. I may stretch it out a little along the way.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete